Soup is a primarily liquid food, generally served warm, that is made by combining ingredients of meat or vegetables with stock, or water. Soups are healthy recipes that are also great for the ketogenic diet. There are many keto soups recipes that you can enjoy on a ketogenic diet.
Spinach Cauliflower Soup (Keto & Low Carb)
This spinach cauliflower soup recipe is a low carb high protein soup recipe that is a perfect option if you are on a keto diet.
Spinach Cauliflower Soup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 8 ounces fresh baby spinach chopped
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat – add the onion and garlic.
- Sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until browned, then stir in the cauliflower.
- Cook for 5 minutes until browned, then stir in the spinach.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes until wilted, then stir in the broth and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and puree the soup with an immersion blender.
- Stir in the coconut milk and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 165 calories
- 12g fat
- 7g protein
- 9g carbs
- 3.5g fiber
- 5.5g net carbs