Tzatziki is a dip mostly found in the cuisines of the Middle East and Southeast Europe. You can give your taste buds a treat daily with my amazing and new keto recipes. This is another great addition to your keto diet recipes. You can enjoy this tasty recipe if you are on a ketogenic diet.
Tzatziki Dip with Cauliflower (Keto & Low Carb)
This Tzatziki Dip with Cauliflower recipe is a good addition to your keto diet. Low carb and high protein values in this recipe make it a perfect recipe for a ketogenic diet.
Tzatziki Dip with Cauliflower
Rate this Recipe:
- Electric Mixer
- ½ 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1 English cucumber diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the sour cream and ranch seasoning, then beat until smooth.
- Fold in the cucumbers and chives, then chill before serving with cauliflower florets for dipping.
4.5g net carbs
Leave a Reply