A macaroon is a small biscuit or cake. Usually, it is made from almonds flour, coconut, or other nuts. Almonds are one of the keto-friendly nuts and you can enjoy Keto Almonds Recipes if you are a keto dieter. Coconut flour is one of the keto-friendly food that you can use on a ketogenic diet. Its low carbs content makes it ideal for a low-carb diet.
Almond Coconut Macaroons (Keto & Low Carb)
This Almond Coconut Macaroons recipe is a good addition to your keto diet. Low carb and high protein values in this recipe make it a perfect recipe for a ketogenic diet.
Almond Coconut Macaroons
Rate this Recipe:
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 large egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut, and erythritol in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt the coconut oil, then whisk in the extracts.
- Stir the two mixtures together until well combined.
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl until stiff peaks form, then fold into the batter.
- Spoon onto the baking sheet in even-sized mounds.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes until the cookies are just browned on the edges.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 105 kcal
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Carbs: 3 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 1 g
Leave a Reply