Fat bombs are loaded with fat-rich ingredients. Fat bombs can fill you up fast and they can satisfy your cravings for sweets. Fat bombs are a blessing for people on the keto diet as they not only fill you up but also end your sweet cravings. Almonds are one of the keto-friendly nuts and you can enjoy Keto Almonds Recipes if you are a keto dieter.
Almond Flour Cupcakes (Keto & Low Carb)
Here is the recipe for Almond Flour Cupcakes Fat Bombs. This recipe is low carb, paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly. You can enjoy this delicious recipe on the ketogenic diet.
Almond Flour Cupcakes
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ¾ cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup coconut oil melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla in another bowl.
- Combine the two mixtures and stir until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then turn out to cool completely.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 260 kcal
- Fat: 26 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Carbs: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 3 g