The pecan is a smooth pinkish-brown nut that is similar to a walnut. Pecan is native to the southern United States and northern Mexico. Pecans are one of the keto-friendly nuts and you can enjoy Keto Pecan Recipes if you are a keto dieter. Cocoa or chocolate is a favorite food of almost every kid and adult. You can enjoy these Keto Chocolate Recipes if you are a keto dieter.
Chocolate Dipped Pecans (Keto & Low Carb)
Here is the recipe for Chocolate Dipped Pecans. This is a low-carb, paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly recipe. You can enjoy this deliciously healthy recipe on the ketogenic diet.
Chocolate Dipped Pecans
Rate this Recipe:
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Liquid stevia extract to taste
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate
- ½ teaspoon palm shortening
- Combine the coconut butter and coconut milk in a small saucepan over low heat.
- When melted, stir in the pecans and vanilla, then sweeten to taste.
- Remove from heat and chill for 1 to 2 hours until firm.
- Divide the mixture into 16 portions and roll them into small balls.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave with the palm shortening.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate and place them on a plate.
- Chill until the chocolate is hardened, then serve.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 245 kcal
- Fat: 24.5g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbs: 9.5g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Net Carbs: 4g
Leave a Reply