Taco is a traditional Mexican dish consisting of small hand-sized corn or wheat tortilla topped with a filling. Salads are healthy food having a lot of fiber. Salads are good options on a healthy diet like keto or paleo diet. If you are on a ketogenic diet, salads should be your best friends.
Taco Salad with Creamy Dressing (Keto & Low Carb)
This taco salad with creamy dressing is a good option for a keto diet. Low carb and high protein and fiber make it a perfect option for a keto diet.
Taco Salad with Creamy Dressing
- 6 ounces ground beef 80% lean
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 cups fresh chopped lettuce
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Pinch paprika
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until
- Drain half the fat, then season with salt and pepper and stir in the taco seasoning.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove from
- Divide the lettuce between two salad bowls, then top with ground
- Add the diced tomatoes, red onion, and cheddar
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients, then drizzle over the salads to serve.
Nutrition Info (per serving):
- 470 calories
- 36g fat
- 28g protein
- 7.5g carbs
- 1.5g fiber
- 6g net carbs