A cookie is a small, flat, and sweet snack or dessert that is loved by many. Cookies are larger and chunkier than biscuits. You can find many Keto Cookies recipes on my blog if you are a keto dieter. Coconut butter is one of the keto-friendly food that you can use on a ketogenic diet. Its low carbs content makes it ideal for a low-carb diet. Ginger is a keto-friendly spice that you can enjoy on a ketogenic diet.
Ginger Coconut Butter Cookies (Keto & Low Carb)
This Ginger Coconut Butter Cookies recipe is a good addition to your keto diet. Low carb and high protein values in this recipe make it a perfect recipe for a ketogenic diet.
Ginger Coconut Butter Cookies
Rate this Recipe:
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered erythritol
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place the coconut butter in a food processor with the egg and vanilla.
- Blend smooth then add the erythritol, ginger, baking soda, nutmeg, and, salt.
- Pulse until it forms a dough, then shape into 16 small balls.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the edges are browned then cool.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 190 kcal
- Fat: 18 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Carbs: 7 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
Leave a Reply